Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Saucerful of Ideas!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Saucerful of Ideas’ Website, located at saucerfulofideas.com. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Saucerful of Ideas if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights for all material on Saucerful of Ideas. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Saucerful of Ideas for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Saucerful of Ideas
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Saucerful of Ideas
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Saucerful of Ideas
- Redistribute content from Saucerful of Ideas
Parts of this Site offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. We do not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the Site. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Saucerful of Ideas. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, we shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this Site.
We reserve the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Saucerful of Ideas a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.